LABC’s Mayoral Housing, Transportation, and Jobs Summit – 19 February 2021
The Clean Coalition is a partner organization for this event, which will take place virtually 19 February 2021.
The Clean Coalition is a partner organization for the 19th annual Mayoral Housing, Transportation & Jobs Summit, which will take place virtually on 19 February 2021.
This annual event convenes leaders from all perspectives of the housing debate to address the housing crisis and its effect on employment and transportation in Los Angeles. The summit features panel discussions, keynote speakers, and academic research surrounding this complex issue. The virtual summit experience is hosted in partnership with the Office of Mayor Eric Garcetti, the UCLA Luskin Center for Innovation, and Stuart A. Gabriel, Arden Realty Chair & Professor of Finance, and Director of the Richard S. Ziman Center for Real Estate.
2021 Featured Speakers include:
- The Honorable Toni G. Atkins, Senate President pro Tempore, State of California
- The Honorable Anthony Rendon, Speaker of the Assembly, State of California
- The Honorable Scott Wiener, Chair, California Senate Housing Committee
- The Honorable David Chiu, Chair, California Assembly Housing Committee
- David S. Kim, Secretary, California State Transportation Agency
- Dr. Stuart Gabriel, Professor of Finance and Arden Realty Chair & Director, UCLA Ziman Center for Real Estate
- Amanda Gattenby, Vice President, Development, CRATE Modular
- David Grunwald, Senior Vice President, LA Region, National CORE
- David Hart, President & CEO, Steinberg Hart
- Phillip A. Washington, CEO, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro)