Solar & Energy Storage Summit – 21-22 June 2023
The Clean Coalition is a partner organization for this Summit, which will take place 21-22 June 2023 in San Francisco, CA.
The Clean Coalition is a partner organization for Wood Mackenzie’s Solar & Energy Storage Summit 2023, which will take place at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA on 21-22 June 2023.
Use discount code CLEANCO20 to receive 20% off summit passes!
Now in its sixteenth year, Wood Mackenzie’s Solar Energy and Storage Summit will continue the discussions for catapulting forward the development of North American Solar and Storage through the transformational impact of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) and progressing the transition to a clean energy future.
Join Wood Mackenzie’s expert team of solar and energy storage research analysts and consultants in San Francisco from 21-22 June as they engage in powerful conversation with leading grid-scale utilities, commercial & industrial solar and energy storage developers, state and federal policy makers and regulators, financiers and solar module and battery manufacturers.
+ Click here to register and for more information
2023 Agenda highlights include:
- Regulatory panel: Continuing to build a productive policy environment for solar and energy storage as we move forward with the transition
- Panel: Growth and outlook for US-based solar manufacturing
- Wood Mackenzie Presentation: Impacts of supply chain constraints on solar system pricing and equipment costs
- Panel discussion: Identifying the best practices and overcoming challenges associated with standalone project development
- Domestic manufacturing to domestic content: What is required to nurture the development of a thriving localized storage component supply chain?
- Panel Discussion: Opportunities and challenges for long-duration energy storage implementation
This Year’s Attendees Include:
ACP, AESC, Inc, Ageto Energy, AIP Management, Alvarez and Marsal, Amalgamated Bank, Arevon, BACHMANN ELECTRONIC CORP, Bayshore Global Management, Beyond Limits BP, Coast Energy, Conductor Power Renewables, Diode Ventures, Enbridge Inc., Energy Vanguard Consultants, Equinor, Gridmatic, Innergex Renewable Energy, Lightsourcebp, MN8 Energy, Mosaic, NextEra Energy, Orica USA, Powerex, Redflow LLC, Rosendin Electric, Inc., Savion LLC, Spearmint Energy, Sunstone Credit, TD Cowen, Tipmont REMC, TotalEnergies (USA), Vistra, Weyerhaeuser, and more…