Energy Investment Forum
Executive Director Craig Lewis moderated a panel at this event, which took place on June 10-11, 2013 in San Francisco, CA.
Craig Lewis, Executive Director of the Clean Coalition, moderated “The Role of Utilities in Clean Energy Investing: Understanding the Utility Perspective on Clean Energy” panel at the Energy Investment Forum on June 10-11, 2013. The event took place at The Hyatt at Fishermans’ Wharf in San Francisco, CA.
Discussion topics included:
- What do utilities see as the biggest challenges to adopting new clean technologies while keeping up with today’s energy demands?
- The regulatory environment
- What role they intend to play in the future of Clean Energy?
- What steps are they taking now to get involved in clean technologies?
- Will other state Public Utility Commissions follow California’s lead to provide 5% net metering?
- Making clean energy competitive
- Douglas Machon, Senior Business Development Manager, NAES CORPORATION
Shaun O’ Neill, Senior Vice President of Operations, CONCORD SERVICING CORPORATION
George Minter, Director, Policy and Environment, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA GAS COMPANY (SOCALGAS)