The all-day Sustainable Enterprise Conference promoted sustainable business practices in the North Bay, provided tools for companies in transition, showcased best practices and best companies, and connected business and community leaders to work on creating more sustainable, resilient organizations and communities.
Attendees learned and collaborated on:
- The latest in green economic development trends and opportunities within the North Bay
- What it takes to win business and brand loyalty from sustainability-minded customers
- Compelling case studies featuring bottom-line and market advantages
- Solution workshops – connecting business and community leaders
- Climate change, local sustainable food systems, traffic congestion, affordable housing
- Reducing income disparities, homelessness, serving Marin’s exploding senior population