Microgrid 2021 Virtual Conference – 11 May – 3 June 2021
The Clean Coalition was a partner organization for this event, which took place virtually 11 May - 3 June 2021.
The Clean Coalition is a partner organization for the Microgrid 2021 Virtual Conference by Microgrid Knowledge, which will take place virtually 11 May – 3 June 2021.
The world’s largest microgrid event!
A virtual gathering to educate those who are exploring microgrids, Microgrid 2021 offers lively discussion panels, webinars, interviews with experts, live audience Q&A sessions, networking and exhibits. The event is designed for businesses, government agencies, institutions, municipalities and communities — or for anyone interested in learning about how a microgrid will improve their operation. Space on the platform is limited, so we urge you to register soon.
Click here for more information
Who should attend
- Businesses, institutions and communities curious about how microgrids can benefit them
- Innovators, developers, utilities, and technology & engineering firms working in the space — or considering doing so
- Energy leaders shaping the microgrid industry
- Investors and others participating in our unique Microgrid Financing Connection program
- Policymakers, regulators, researchers and advocates
Value of attending
- Learn about the energy, financial, and sustainability benefits that microgrids offer your facility — and society as a whole.
- Gain insight into business models, financing, government incentives and other microgrid funding
- Find out how to choose technology and development partners for your microgrid project
- Network and meet privately with prospects and partners on our sophisticated platform