Microgrid California Conference – 5 October 2021
The Clean Coalition was a partner organization for this event, which took place on 5 October 2021 in Foster City, CA.
The Clean Coalition was a partner organization for the Microgrid California Conference by Microgrid Knowledge, which took place in-person on 5 October 2021 at the Crowne Plaza Foster City – San Mateo.
Get an inside look at one of the world’s most vibrant microgrid markets!
Californians are increasingly turning to microgrids as wildfires and grid instability leave communities, businesses and vital institutions uncertain that their power will work day-to-day. If you’re among those searching for solutions — or providing them — then Microgrid California is for you.
PLEASE NOTE: All attendees must show acceptable proof of a COVID-19 vaccination: a CDC vaccination card, a photocopy of the card or a photo of the card on a mobile device.
Click here to register and for more information
Who Should Attend
- California businesses, institutions and communities curious about how microgrids can benefit them
- Innovators, developers, utilities, and technology & engineering firms working in the space — or considering doing so
- Energy leaders shaping the microgrid industry
- Investors that support microgrid finance
- Energy policymakers, regulators, researchers and advocates
Value of Attending
- Learn about how microgrids provide reliable electricity, save money and reduce emissions
- Gain insight into business models, financing, government incentives and other microgrid funding
- Find the right partners to help you overcome challenges to microgrid development
- Get answers to your questions about microgrids from the industry’s leading experts