Smart Grids 2022 Conference – 14-15 November 2022
The Clean Coalition was a partner organization for this conference, which took place 14 - 15 November 2022.
The Clean Coalition was a partner organization for the Smart Grids 2022 Conference, which is the leading trade show for modernizing the electricity grid and promoting the latest smart grid technologies. Join industry leaders on 14 – 15 November 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach, California, for this premier forum for power infrastructure and smart grid technologies.
Click here for more information
The aging power grid is going through fundamental changes to meet the needs of the 21st century. In addition, Distributed Energy Resources (DER) and dynamic loads bring challenges of reliability, safety, and control issues to modern power systems. Therefore, the focus on modernizing the delivery of electricity from suppliers to consumers and advancing the grid infrastructure is essential.
New smart grid technologies improve the visibility and controllability of the transmission and distribution of energy on a large scale. This year’s conference will bring together industry experts to explore the latest innovations by technology companies, power utilities, and key regulators engaged in amplifying this development.
Key topics on this year’s agenda included:
- Market fundamentals for power systems and grid infrastructure
- New advancements in power generation, storage, and integration
- Engineering know-how in grid transformation and power utilization
- Supporting the industry through energy policies and development
- Distribution automation, advanced monitoring, and cybersecurity
- Grid reliability, resiliency, and efficiency across North America