Fast Ramp and Intra-Hour Market Incentives
The Clean Coalition's Stephanie Wang presented at this event, which took place on January 29-30, 2014 in San Francisco, CA.
Stephanie Wang, Regulatory Policy Director of the Clean Coalition, presented at the Fast Ramp and Intra-hour Market Incentives conference that took place from January 29-30, 2014 in San Francisco, CA. Ms. Wang joined the ”Flexible Resources: Power System Planning Market Enhancements” panel on Jan 29th at 3:15pm.
Flexible Resources: Power System Planning Market Enhancements Panel Topics:
• How the need for flexible resources should be determined (in theory)
• How flexible resource needs are really determined (in practice)
• Distinctions between in-state (intra balancing authority) and imported (inter balancing authority) power resources
• How LSEs, IPPs and other market participants can achieve beneficial financial outcomes through flexible resource market enhancements
• Procurement, pricing, compensation, and cost allocation for flexible capacity and flexibility reserves
Stephanie Wang, Regulatory Policy Director, Clean Coalition
Antonio Alvarez, Manager – Renewable Integration, PG&E
Arne Olson, Partner & Senior Consultant, Energy+Environmental Economics (E3)
Balachandar Naidu, Senior Manager, General Electric