Grid Edge Innovation Summit – 30 Nov – 3 Dec 2020
The Clean Coalition was a partner organization for this event, which took place virtually 30 November - 3 December 2020.
The Clean Coalition was a partner organization for the GTM Grid Edge Innovation Summit 2020, which took place virtually on 30 Nov – 3 Dec 2020.
This virtual four-day conference featured data-intensive presentations from the leading grid edge research practice in America and industry-led discussions on how data analytics, AI, DERMS, VPPs, and other digital tools are enhancing grid flexibility and resilience.
The following agenda themes were featured:
- Understanding flexibility adoption, technology, market design implications and who the utility groundbreakers are
- The technology and business models behind Virtual Power Plants and other DER aggregation services
- The role of mini-grids in securing power
- Financing, building and operating charging infrastructure and the opportunities for utilizing EVs as enablers of grid flexibility
- IoT, AI, and edge computing applications for distribution planning and automation, load forecasting and customer experience personalization
- What we know from early experiences in Europe and what this could mean for the evolution of the U.S. grid
- How utilities are embracing the role of digital service providers
Click here for more information.