Platts 8th Annual California Power Markets Forum 2012
The Clean Coalition's Ted Ko participated in this event, which took place on November 12-13, 2012 in San Francisco, CA.
Ted Ko, Associate Executive Director of the Clean Coalition, participated in Platts 8th Annual California Power Markets Forum. The Forum was held on November 12-13, 2012 at the Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel, San Francisco, CA. Ted Ko presented on Monday, November 12 at 10:30 am on distributed generation and combined heat and power.
Platts 8th Annual California Power Markets Forum will examine the legal ramifications and economic impacts of the January 2013 Compliance date for California to begin a carbon market cap and trade. The forum will also hold panels on demand response, rate design, and renewable integration.
The interactive discussions at the panel will include:
- Cap and trade — Potential legal challenges
- Distributed generation — Is there a price signal from the nodal market?
- SB 32 ramifications — What is the long term plan for integrating renewable?
- Managing volatility of hydroelectricity as renewable mandates and generation increase
- Retail rate design issues — How utilities can avoid “Death Spirals”
- How can storage assist in Demand Response?
For more information and to register, please visit the conference website.